Medical Home Port
Our medical providers are skilled professionals who diagnose and treat adult patients with a wide variety of health conditions from the simple to highly complex. Our physicians specialize in family and pediatric medicine. Also on staff are nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, a behavioral health specialist, hospital corpsmen, and licensed practical nurses. You are ensured the highest quality of medical care.
Navy’s Medical Home Port Teams are now online for patients to securely message their providers and Navy’s Medical Home Port Teams. Patients can sign up for this new secure messaging service by going to Tricare Online Secure Messaging
or downloading our app “Clinic Connect” from the AppStore or GooglePlay.
Some of the benefits of Secure messaging, include:
- Comprehensive primary care from around the world that is a click away
- Request immunization records, labs and x-ray results be sent to you or go to www.Tricareonline.com to access them directly now
- Request medication renewals
- Request appointments or go to www.Tricareonline.com to book directly now
- Message your provider/Team questions and you can attach forms and pictures. Save the trip to the clinic and get your care via secure message!
- Remember the biggest benefit is not having to play phone tag, looking for parking, avoiding traffic, saving gas and time traveling
• You may refill medications online, by phone, or by mail-order.
• No refills left? Leave a message for your Primary Care Manager at https://app.tolsecuremessaging.com/
or call (410) 293-CARE. Secure message is safer because the message come directly to your healthcare team.
Did you know?
The following services don’t require a referral for dependents and beneficiaries as long as you use a TRICARE authorized provider: