The staff at Military Medical Readiness Clinic NMRTC Annapolis providing outstanding, high quality care to all of our Active Duty U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps.
Military Readiness Services:
- Periodic Health Assessments (PHA)
- Retirement physicals
- Separation physicals
- Reenlistment physicals
- Overseas/Sea-Duty screenings
- Officer Candidate School or Commissioning physicals
- Deployment related physicals
- Suitability screenings
Appointment based only! When arriving for an exam, please be in uniform of the day.
NMRTC Annapolis does not perform Aviation/Flight Physicals. Medical Readiness clinic does not provide Sick-call appointments nor routine wellness appointments, please address those with your Primary Care Manager.
Hours and Contact:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 0730 – 1600
Medical Readiness Front Desk: 410-293-1339
How to Request a PHA or Readiness appointment:
Complete the online ePHA:
Send a message to
-On the subject line type "Request PHA"
-In the body of the message type in full name and DoD ID number
You will receive a confirmation message that your request was received.
You will receive a second message within 3 business days informing you what outstanding items are required.
Then call 410-293-1339 to schedule your PHA.
Exceptional Family Member Program
A Program for Families With Special Needs When your family member has special needs
, you have an extra roster of must-do's to be a good guardian of your family
. The Exceptional Family Member Program, EFMP , offers many services for military families.
|The Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) is a mandatory enrollment program for all active duty personnel with family members with special needs. The goal of EFMP is to assist military families in managing the dual demands of a Navy career and the special needs of a family member. An exceptional family member includes a family member enrolled in DEERS who possesses a diagnosed physical, intellectual or emotional need that requires specialized medical or educational services. Enrollment in the EFMP program is designed to assist the sponsor with assignment to a duty station where appropriate services, necessary to support the family member(s), are available. Installation EFMP Specialists are available to assist sponsors and their family members with the enrollment process, resource, referral, and support before, during and after Permanent Duty Station transitions. For more information about the EFMP program please contact your installation specialist.
Serving your family, EFMP...
- We assist the EFMP member by addressing the family's special needs.
- Special needs include any special medical, dental, mental health, developmental or educational requirement, wheelchair accessibility, adaptive equipment or assistive technology devices and services.
- We assist in obtaining priority housing for those who meet the requirements.
- We refer your family to local resources to meet your special needs.
- We help your family with the application process.