Brigade Medical Sports Medicine Clinic Map
World class concussion center of excellence through a collaborative effort of a multidisciplinary team utilizing evidence based clinical practices and advancing research to optimize return to the classroom, athletics, and the battlefield.
To be our community’s champion for comprehensive concussion clinical care and education while engaging in innovative research to advance concussion management worldwide.
Concussion Center of Excellence Providers
- CDR Adam Susmarski, DO (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- LCDR William (Bo) Barber, MD (Family Practice Sports Medicine)
- CAPT Richard Quattrone, DO (Family Practice Sports Medicine)
- Kathleen Orr, MS
- Hannah Jaussen, MS, LAT, ATC, CSCS
- Emily Teson, MS, ATC, LAT
- Meghan Melinchak, MEd, ATC, LAT, AIB-VR/CON
- Rob Morgan PsyD, MSCP
- Amy Cunningham, Psy.D
- Dagny Johnson
NCAA and DoD Concussion Assessment, Research, and Education (CARE) Consortium