Brigade Medical Sports Medicine Clinic Map
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Family Practice Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Sports, Spine and Rehabilitation)
- Concussion Clinic of Excellence
- Physical Therapy
- Orthobiologics (Platelet Rich Plasma, Prolotherapy)
- Ultrasound Guided Diagnostics and Procedures
- Fluoroscopy guided procedures
- EMG / NCS (Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies)
Graduate Medical Education
USNA Sports Medicine department is the United States Navy's premier hub for sports medicine education. The physician staff are actively involved in teaching a wide variety of learners throughout the spectrum of medical education to include primary care sports medicine fellows, orthopedic surgery residents, physical medicine and rehabilitation residents, pediatric residents, occupational medicine residents, radiology residents, transitional year residents, general medical officers, medical students, physical therapy students, physician assistant students, and nurse practitioner students.
If you are interested in rotating at the USNA Sports Medicine Clinic please contact us through your graduate medical education department.