Naval Health Clinic Annapolis is taking preventive and precautionary measures to combat the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Measures include checkpoints, a thorough screening process and limited access to the Military Treatment Facility.
- Naval Health Clinic Annapolis is open and available at this time for patients with scheduled appointments, or pharmacy, laboratory or radiology needs.
- Visitors and individuals without appointments or a need for clinical services will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Visitors must wear a face covering or will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- An initial checkpoint and screening process to identify patients at risk for COVID-19 has been implemented. If you are cleared via the screening process, you will be permitted to enter the clinic.
- Beneficiaries aged 65 and older, pregnant women and individuals with serious underlying medical conditions are strongly discouraged from entering Naval Health Clinic Annapolis due to the risks associated with COVID-19.
- Prescription Pick-up. We no longer accept screen shots of your Military ID via smart phone. It is required to present your CAC or Military ID in order to pick-up prescriptions.
- Call the pharmacy ahead to reduce your wait time! 410.293.2406, option 3.
- Paper scripts and refill processing takes 48 hours, so we highly recommend that you call ahead or transition to Express Scripts.
- If you haven't already signed up for Express Scripts for medication needs, then now is the time. Go here to sign up: https://militaryrx.express- scripts.com/
- Secure messaging is the best way to keep in touch with our clinic providers. If you haven't already, now is the time to sign up!
- Only patients with an appointment and their escort (parent/guardian) are permitted in the clinic.
- A child may be accompanied for an appointment by one adult, however, siblings without appointments are not allowed to enter the clinic.
- If you need to contact any of our healthcare team, please call (410) 293- 2273, Monday – Friday from 0700-1600.
- The Nurse Advice Line is available 24 hours per day at 1-800-874-2273.
- In an emergency situation go to the nearest emergency room for care.